Click to Consult uses Serverless Backend Solution to reduce infrastructure costs better and implement modernized solutions.
Click to Consult
Clicktoconsult is company which provides E platform for service seekers to access
quality professionals & consultants and avail their services using audio & video
Customers seeking professional consultancy services will have instant access to country wide verified top-notch consultants providing consultancy over a wide range of services.
ClickToConsult will be a cost effective and time saving Mobile Application platform, eliminating the need to travel for the service seeker and consultant. Customers will be able to consult professionals who otherwise would be beyond reach due to distance and lack of awareness of existence.
Why DevOps for mobile app development
As a software engineering approach, DevOps combines Development and Operations and envisages a seamless collaboration among various stakeholders.
These include project managers, developers, testers, and members of the operations team.
With DevOps implementation, a roadmap is laid for every stakeholder or department with the proper demarcation of responsibilities.
In other words, everyone gets clear visibility of the business goals and works in close coordination with others.
How the solution was deployed to meet the challenge
- Modernizing the continuous delivery wherein the app and its environment is deployed automatically and on-demand.
- Continuous planning and integration: Continuous planning envisions collaboration between the entire mobile app team to finalize the scope of work.
- GitHub Actions used for Continuous integration and deployment
- AAIC implemented unit testing and coverage which takes care of validating the builds before merging it to the main branch.
- CloudFront with S3 used for static content distribution. In Gitlab action have Unit testing stage and Coverage which is the same as the backed pipeline.
- Web based interface is deployed to manage administration activities.
- ClicktoConsult backend will be hosted AWS serverless lambda. Lambda functions will be invoked on-demand when there is request to the API gateway.
CLICK TO CONSULT:
- Clicktoconsult is company which provides E platform for service seekers to access quality professionals & consultants and avail their services using audio & video conferencing
Plot no. 263, sector 27, Pradhikaran, Nigdi Pune 411044. Maharashtra
Third-party applications or solutions used
- Razor pay is used with an application as a Payment gateway to handle the transaction
- Firebase is used to send out push notifications to android and IOS platform.
AWS services used as part of the solution
AWS Stepfunctions, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS, AWS S3, AWS SES, AWS ECR, AWS Cloudfront, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS ELB, AWS Cognito, AWS WAF, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Route53
Go Live Date
Benefits of implementing Mobile DevOps
The host of benefits derived by implementing mobile DevOps methodology in the value chain is as follows:
- Quick delivery of quality application
- Superior customer experience
- Quick remediation of errors and bugs
- Enhanced collaboration between teams
- Reduced risk
- More time to innovate
- ClickToConsult Application will provide consultants visibility pan India / Middle East with the ease of providing consultancy to customers who would otherwise be out of reach, all this from their home or office
- Serverless Solution helped CTC to save the cost as Developers are only charged for the server space they used and no cost involved in managing the infrastructure.
Architecture diagrams of the specific customer deployment
As a general approach for app development, DevOps can help businesses to add value, increase efficiency, and improve the bottom line.
At AAIC, we standardize efforts and ensure accelerated time-to-market with DevOps testing solutions. We focus on delivering improved deployment quality with greater operational efficiency.
Our DevOps testing specialists with their deep experience in Continuous Integration (CI) testing & Continuous Deployment (CD) help configure & execute popular CI/CD tools supporting your DevOps transformation & application testing efforts.
This enables our clients to accelerate the release of applications into production and sustain continuous feedback and improvement across the software lifecycle. With the right mix of Commercial and Open Source tools, we bring in the best solution to give you a Collaborative development and Continuous testing environment.
CI/CD Pipeline to deploy Backend API
For CTC we were using GitHub Actions for Continuous integration and deployment We are doing unit testing and coverage when MR is created from a feature branch to Develop and Ons these stages run successfully we merge the branch then the Build stage start where we install some dependencies for serverless and then the Deploy stage will run in which we are deploying the serverless on AWS.
CI/CD Pipeline to deploy Frontend API
We are using Cloudfront with S3 for static content distribution. In Gitlab action we have Unit testing stage and Coverage which is the same as the backed pipeline After MR is merged we will run the Build stage where we will build the code after that Deploy stage will run where it will copy the artifacts code to S3 bucket and after that, we will run invalidate cache.