AAIC, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, is using its AWS Service Delivery Program authorization to accelerate business growth and build its client confidence. The company’s strength is in its AWS skills and expertise through which it helped a leading sales tech platform in going serverless with zero deployment failure within 3 months.
About Client – 7Targets AI Sales Assistant
7Targets is a leading sales tech platform focused on sales force efficiency and productivity using its patented AI-based lead nurturing solution. It has a flagship product ‘AI Sales Assistant’ which can write emails and do follow-ups with the leads as well as read the received responses and act accordingly.
Expertise with Different Service Delivery Programs makes Applied AI Consulting an Effective AWS Partner
AAIC is an AWS advanced consulting partner with expertise in AWS lambda as well as other services. Being a Cloud System Integrator (CSI), it enables enterprises to create their application and big-data workloads safely to the AWS cloud with improved governance.
Applied AI Consulting has deep knowledge of Native AWS services and the best practices. AAIC has worked with scores of customers for service delivery.
Its 20+ AWS certifications and 7+ active cloud projects, make it a reliable partner for cloud-based projects that effectively showcase its expertise with:
- Amazon API Gateway Delivery
- Amazon CloudFront Delivery
- AWS Lambda Delivery
- AWS WAF Delivery
- AWS CloudFormation Delivery
“We offer enterprises the best-in-class cloud deployment, CloudOps, cloud integration, networking, and data engineering services over AWS. And our growing customer base and positive feedback from them is a clear indicator of service excellence .”
- Vijay Roy, CEO, Applied AI Consulting
AAIC Identifying 7Targets Challenges
7Targets provides an email-based AI Sales Assistant and a SaaS solution. The infrequent load of processing the received email via an event-driven architecture was one critical need. Apart from that, there was the requirement of externalizing the processing of sending and receiving emails. And that with a possibility of managing (start, stop, restart, etc) each of the leads and emails for supportability reasons.
Here are a few of the challenges from them:
- The cost of running was not in control and they needed pay-as-you-use mechanism without losing the security and elasticity aspect.
- Their process lacked of an externalized way to manage the flow for sending and receiving emails.
- Their existing monolith service was behind the load balancer with autoscaling, but the scale-up and scale down was not helping as the load was very infrequent throughout the day, multiple times.
- They needed upgrades with zero downtime.